Heath and Safety Measures
To ensure all visitors and our staff feel comfortable and safe during this unpredictable time, Austin & Taylor has increased our health and safety measures.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
In an ongoing effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following measures:
- Emphasize respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees
- Implement plexiglass screens at main desk
- Ensure all staff are properly wearing appropriate face coverings
- Perform routine environmental cleaning by regularly disinfecting all high touch areas
- Honour appropriate social distancing recommendations
- Ensure associates stay home if sick, symptomatic, or have come in close contact with individuals who are sick
- Discourage workers from using other workers' phones. desks, or other work tools and equipment when possible
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WHEN VISITING
Please note: You do NOT need an appointment to visit the showroom, however we can set up an appointment for you with one of our Design Consultants if you give us a call at 519-473-5400
We kindly ask that before you visit the Austin & Taylor showroom, you take the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe:
- Stay home if you are sick, showing symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in close contact with someone who is sick.
- Symptoms include: Fever or chills, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, cough, sore throat or trouble swallowing, runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion, decrease or loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, or sore muscles
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after you visit the showroom. You are welcome to wash your hands during your visit in our store washrooms
- Follow accurate public heath advice from our local health authority and city of London bylaws
- Wear an appropriate face covering that covers your mouth and nose
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth when possible
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or use a disposable tissue and discard immediately after use
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Stay six feet away from individuals outside of your bubble when possible
- We thank you for helping limit the spread of COVID-19 while visiting us!